Who's Behind NM?

My photo
Nature Manipulated (NM) creates visual, wearable and practical art that reflects upon nature and all of its elements. At NM, we believe that everything is a part of nature, some things are just "nature manipulated."

NM specializes in one-of-a-kind handcrafted jewelry, handmade greeting cards, nature photography and other unique accessories.

To read more about who's behind NM, please click here.
join our mailing list
* indicates required

Some of the people who love NM

Grab my button





NM is a Proud Member of the Following Teams

Photobucket

Photobucket

Square Av


Join Artfire

ArtFire - Buy Handmade - Sell Handmade

Friday, May 4, 2007

Midnight in the Forest

Well the necklace I was talking about in my last post is finally up on my site. The NEW & IMPROVED Nature Manipulated site. Yes, I finally got around to redoing the site. I feel so accomplished. I've been meaning to do it for awhile but somehow I was always way too tired after work or would much rather watch "Amazing Race" or "Grey's Anatomy" than sit by the computer for hours trying to edit HTML.





Here's the necklace I was talking about...








On the topic on new items, here is another one I just added. I think it's growing to be one of my favorite necklaces. There's something about it that's intriguing. It's called "Ode to the Tree"



So, I'm working on a big order for lots of beaded bookmarks and as I'm writing this I am realizing just how boring this blog entry is so I'm stopping right here.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails