1. How would you describe your shop?
A homage to my childhood summer days, filled with lots of colorful flowers and flying insects.
2. How long have you been drawing for?
Since middle school. I used to draw in the back of my notebook when I became too bored with the lectures.
3. How did you get into this line of work/hobby?
Coming from a family that is arts and crafts-oriented, I knew this is what I would do forever.
4. What mediums do you like to use?
My work has no boundries on how I convey my concepts. I use all sorts of mediums, however, my pieces are mostly two-dimentional.
5. What inspires your art?
My environment, my surroundings. I cannot be more specific since inspiration is all around me.
6. What are some of your favorite Etsy shops or items?
Manic Muffin Totes
7. How did you hear about Etsy?
A friend of mine has been a member of Etsy for a while and recommended it.
Business/Shop Name: The Flower Shop
Location: Orlando, FL
Etsy URL: brenmc16.etsy.com