Who's Behind NM?

My photo
Nature Manipulated (NM) creates visual, wearable and practical art that reflects upon nature and all of its elements. At NM, we believe that everything is a part of nature, some things are just "nature manipulated."

NM specializes in one-of-a-kind handcrafted jewelry, handmade greeting cards, nature photography and other unique accessories.

To read more about who's behind NM, please click here.
join our mailing list
* indicates required

Some of the people who love NM

Grab my button





NM is a Proud Member of the Following Teams

Photobucket

Photobucket

Square Av


Join Artfire

ArtFire - Buy Handmade - Sell Handmade

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Overcoming Childhood Memories

In late August, I wrote about a childhood memory of mine for the Etsybloggers Blog Carnival. I decided to keep it craft-related and wrote about my experience with card making at the age of eleven and how I was put off by it. That post was pretty intense. I think while writing it I may have let out some pent up anger. Actually, I'm sure I did. I think I got it all out becasue a few days later I started making cards again. I overcame my unsettling childhood memory. Although I so rarely post my own work on my blog, I want to share with you what followed that blogging experience.





1 comments:

Dayna said...

You now get satisfaction from doing it instead of being forced. Besides...you get to do one of a kind cards!
I remember that blog post.

Related Posts with Thumbnails