Sandi of Blackdog Handcrafted Jewelry has been making jewelry for approximately five years. She began making jewelry because she wanted pieces with an organic look and couldn't find then anywhere. After learning how to shape, hammer and polish metal, Sandi fell in love with jewelry making and since has been handcrafting unique, natural, eye catching pieces. As Sandi describes, her jewelry is "soft yet bold".
Sandi's inspiration comes from her surroundings. The land, creeks, mountains and trees of her hometown near Denver, Colorado, are breathtaking and provide her with a never ending supply of inspiration.
For more information on Blackdog Handcrafted Jewelry and to keep up to date with Sandi, visit her website at http://www.blackdoghandcraftedjewelry.com. Sandi can also be found on facebook. In addition to Artfire, Sandi has shops on Etsy and Zibbet.
For a chance to win this week's giveaway:
Mandatory: Visit Blackdog Handcrafted Jewelry, come back to this blog post (not facebook) and post your favorite item and email address in the comments section of this post.
Additional chances to win (leave a separate comment with your email address for each entry):
1) Tweet the giveaway and post a link to your tweet in the comments below - 1 extra entry (once daily)
You may tweet the following: Win a pair of #handmade pink rhodite & sterling silver earrings from Blackdog Jewelry @ http://bit.ly/5yrO5o. @NMGiveaway #Artfire #etsy #giveaway
2) Blog about the giveaway and post a link to your blog post in the comments below - 1 extra entry
3) Add one of my ad buttons (left hand sidebar) to your blog or website and post a link to your site in the comments - 1 extra entry
4) Join Nature Manipulated's mailing list (by doing this you agree to receive a monthly newsletter from NM)- 1 extra entry
5) Follow my blog publicly via Friend Connect - 1 extra entry
6) Purchase an item from the featured shop and post a link to the item you purchased (transaction link) - 5 extra entries
ENTRIES WITHOUT CONTACT INFORMATION WILL NOT BE INCLUDED IN THE GIVEAWAY. (Email address, Etsy username and Artfire username accepted. If your Blogger profile links to your email or shop, that is acceptable too. Leave contact info for each entry. Tip: When leaving your email do not use the @ and . symbols, instead spell out AT and DOT.)
Entries for this giveaway will be accepted through Sunday, May 9, 2010, 11:59pm Eastern Time. I will notify the winner via email and the winner will have 48 hours to respond before I choose a new winner.
This giveaway is open to contestants in the U.S., Canada and the U.K.
Thanks for participating in this week's giveaway. Be sure to stop by every Monday for another great giveaway.
Read Nature Manipulated's giveaway disclaimer.