Who's Behind NM?

My photo
Nature Manipulated (NM) creates visual, wearable and practical art that reflects upon nature and all of its elements. At NM, we believe that everything is a part of nature, some things are just "nature manipulated."

NM specializes in one-of-a-kind handcrafted jewelry, handmade greeting cards, nature photography and other unique accessories.

To read more about who's behind NM, please click here.
join our mailing list
* indicates required

Some of the people who love NM

Grab my button





NM is a Proud Member of the Following Teams

Photobucket

Photobucket

Square Av


Join Artfire

ArtFire - Buy Handmade - Sell Handmade

Monday, July 20, 2009

Spotlight - Thank You to My Facebook Fans

In appreciation of my Facebook Fans, I put together a ByHand.Me spotlight of some of my favorite items from their shops.

Thank You to My Facebook Fans




Items and Shops included in the spotlight (from upper left to bottom right):

The Weekender-Green Dots by Cecil and Co.
One Sunday Morning by Under a Blue Sky
Meadow Mini Cards by articulations
Rusty Fascination by 10eisha
Magnolia Blossoms Spa and Travel Pillow by Mireio
Fiori D'arancio Earrings by Anna Blue Almonds
Mulberry Drop Earrings by Quercus Silver
Custom Urban Baby Burpie Cloth by Urban Orchid Designs
Kissed By Pink by urban design

Related Posts with Thumbnails