Who's Behind NM?

My photo
Nature Manipulated (NM) creates visual, wearable and practical art that reflects upon nature and all of its elements. At NM, we believe that everything is a part of nature, some things are just "nature manipulated."

NM specializes in one-of-a-kind handcrafted jewelry, handmade greeting cards, nature photography and other unique accessories.

To read more about who's behind NM, please click here.
join our mailing list
* indicates required

Some of the people who love NM

Grab my button





NM is a Proud Member of the Following Teams

Photobucket

Photobucket

Square Av


Join Artfire

ArtFire - Buy Handmade - Sell Handmade

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Make Feeding Time Easy with Baby-friendly Necklaces

I'm not a mother so I don't really know how difficult it is to feed you a child. Do they really need distractions? I know when I'm hungry you don't need to take my mind off food. I'm more than willing to eat. Like I said though, I'm not a mother so I really don't know anything about feeding a child.

According to Jen from Etsy's BF Beads, breastfeeding can be a challenge and sometimes babies do need a distraction - at least something to prevent them from pinching you. Jen knows from experience. From her experience she created the perfect distraction - nursing necklaces.

Babies can hold the pendant or slide the beads on the necklace cord itself, keeping the baby's hands busy so they don't pinch, scratch, or pull mom's hair. Since both the necklace and pendant are made from one continuous length of cord, there's no chance of one part breaking off from the other. These necklaces are sturdy and do not use any findings or clasps, because they are often the weakest part of a necklace.

Nursing necklaces are also great for entertaining bottle fed babies!

Don't forget to also check out Jen's reminder bracelets! Reminder bracelets are used to keep track of which breast was nursed on last during a feeding (or which breast needs to begin the next feeding).

Visit Jen's blog - Mama's Magic Studio

Related Posts with Thumbnails