Tali of Tali's Creations has been making jewelry for approximately four years. She started after admiring her co-workers handcrafted creations, and with her co-workers help bought her first supplies and starting creating her own beaded pieces. Today, Tali's Artfire shop is filled with lots of beautiful necklaces, bracelets and earrings - many of them one-of-a-kind. Tali's designs are made using natural stones, Swarovski crystals and pearls, fresh water pearls, and high quality glass and lampworked beads. Her favorite materials to work with are natural stones and Swarovski crystals, and she really like using wire wrapping techniques.
Tali's inspiration comes from seeing people's reactions to her work. When someone is awestruck and can't believe her work is handmade by her, it gives Tali the incentive to make more, improve her skills and master new techniques.
To learn more about Tali and her work, please become a fan of hers on facebook and you can also follow her on twitter.
First winner will receive a pair of Chinese Turquoise and Silver Earrings from Tali's Creations.
Second winner, will receive a pair of Dragon Vein, Black Swarovski Crystal and Silver Bead Cap Earrings from Tali's Creations
For a chance to win this week's giveaways:
Mandatory: Visit Tali's Creations, come back here and post your favorite item and email address in the comments section of this post.
Additional chances to win (leave a separate comment with your email address for each entry):
1) Tweet the giveaway and post a link to your tweet in the comments below - 1 extra entry (once daily)
You may tweet the following: Win a pair of #handmade earrings from @TaliCreations at http://bit.ly/cUmX3m ~ 2 WINNERS! ~ @NMArt @NMGiveaway #artfire #giveaway
2) Blog about the giveaway and post a link to your blog post in the comments below - 1 extra entry
3) Add one of my ad buttons (left hand sidebar) to your blog or website and post a link to your site in the comments - 1 extra entry
4) Join Nature Manipulated's mailing list (by doing this you agree to receive a monthly newsletter from NM)- 1 extra entry
5) Enter my Putumayo Music Rhythm & Blues CD giveaway - 1 extra entry
6) Purchase an item from the featured shop and post a link to the item you purchased (transaction link) - 5 extra entries
ENTRIES WITHOUT CONTACT INFORMATION WILL NOT BE INCLUDED IN THE GIVEAWAY. (Email address, Etsy username and Artfire username accepted. If your Blogger profile links to your email or shop, that is acceptable too. Leave contact info for each entry. Tip: When leaving your email do not use the @ and . symbols, instead spell out AT and DOT.)
Entries for this giveaway will be accepted through Sunday, March 7, 2010, 11:59pm Eastern Time. I will notify the winners via email and the winners will have 48 hours to respond before I choose new winners.
This giveaway is open to U.S. and Canadian contestants only.
Thanks for participating in this week's giveaway. Be sure to stop by every Monday for a great giveaway.
Read Nature Manipulated's giveaway disclaimer.